Saturday, September 4, 2010

PLKN(part 1)

 Wow,it had been a half year i didn't write any blog...Well,is my time to talk bout what had happened during these few months....
 
 During the period in National Service,unavoidably,i learned how to be independent?!HAHA..If anyone knows me deeply who see this blog surely they will laugh me because i have had a bad habit in the secondary school's time..(SORRY,it's not a bad habit,but a generous helping of,even more than that)..

 In my  short opinion,i had been being a man maid(Advantage of this:I really know bout what the differences if there's without the existence of mum,she is my heroine.).Besides,although there would be three main course meals and three side meals,however,then meals will always be the same if you had been trying for 3 months!!!!That's why the government spending lots of money here..NO RACISM!!

 Furthermore,NS=NOT SMART!!!The way they taught us just like back to a kindergarten but in a malay version(and again i m not RACISM,but this had had been a truth)...Why not mix up?Is there any reason why can't mix it up?What a pathetic sight..Nevertheless,what your feeling if this types of incidents happened?Quit? or continue.Of course,i decided not to quit..Sort of reasons,because,i want to learn something new although the new things were in the suck environment..If not,i won't be train myself.

 I had entitled for the Juggling King in the Prince-Princess Camp..haha..I admit it that it's not easy to get it especially you have to train yourself everyday.I was facing some of them which can skill thoroughly  and professionally.What the point i get it?For me,it's the hard work before u compete with them.I didn't win them if we were competing different skill each other,i win because of i m real,firm and even steady.(just tell the truth without any lies)

 I was quite a weird and freak guy for my friends in the camp.(and even though in my normal life,agree?)You all won't find the these characteristics but just me have them,is a kinda unpredictable and unbelievable.Moreover,i did something which most people won't try to do.(i was a leader to my friends who ignore the order from camp commander  to cut our hair).Did u all try it b4?I dun think so.yeah^^we were planning what we should and could do.

 I dislike wasting time on something unnecessary and superfluous,don't u?In addition,i relearned the way of meditation through the sensei Zheng.And the another truth is without him,i can't even know more bout Buddha.I really appreciate it and thanks for leading me through Buddha's education.(From the perspective of Buddhist,it is an education which lead u through the way free from birth,aging,sick and death towards Nirvana's World without any senses included happy,sad,hatred and even more.Well,it's not considered as a religion).

 TO BE CONTINUED......

 

    

1 comment: