Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fate happens everyday



  Yohoo....After one year of long holiday, I am back into the world of blogging again. Well ,this time the issue still stuck with having a relationship (kinda sad case isn't it).Seriously, I don't know who shall I talk to anymore, not to say that I don't have best friend, it just that I just have the feeling that I don't want to talk to anyone else regarding about the issue.(Dear best friends, forgive me if you knew me since we are buddies!).

   The met of both us is an incident without any arrangement.I guess the only arrangement was we choose to go for a trip. Before the trip, I was excited that I can go travelling with my parents. During the trip, we was enjoying the moment of travelling. After the trip, we missed the moment of travelling. It is almost the same with the normal trip if compare with the others. But what make a difference was I met her:) Most of the people will treat this as a first-glance feeling. What you feel for the first moment, will directly and indirectly influence the the next moment you feel for her.



   It took me few days to think about whether this is the one I really want to pursue for. It all depends on my feeling as well. Hence, I decided to take action which I think that though you have feeling with her, without knowing the real her, you won't really having the real feeling toward her if just based on the few days. 

  It took my courageous to tell her that I have a great feeling toward her. I guess she must be shocked and surprised of what I have done just after the few days of the trip. The answer is expected that neither being accepted nor being refused.(Sometimes, I think that I am aggressive too when I need to fulfill what I want!).                                                                                                                          

Brings you the songs of which Maroon 5, Payphone and Jason Mraz, I won't Give Up...Hope you enjoy! :)
                                                                                                                                     
 to be continued.....




 



2 comments:

  1. 去追求你所爱的,去争取你有的机会,幸福掌握在自己的手里哦……
    用真心去溶化一个女人的心吧!XP

    gambatteh-neh~! 你可以的 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back... Finally wiped the dust off your blog. Will be looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete