Saturday, March 13, 2010

after it...7A's....

     Wow,what an inviting and interesting day for yesterday..haha~~Out of 11 subjects,i have scored for 7A's..Nevertheless,itr shall be under my accurate prediction..Still,no 1 will know just myself..The happiest incident is i saw my parents and my sisters were joyful and happy for my result,i do know that i m the luckiest man(for myself),kid(for them)in the world..I just want to appreciate everything that have come true.. THANKS,GOD!!!!

     I can't cry now although i should have been crying now for this moment but i didn't even cry when i got my PMR and UPSR result..Finally,i do know the feeling of my family which is fully seated and surrounded by the love atmospheric environment..

     Since young,whatever the result it is,then won't blame me,just keep on pushing me to more effort...Until I do to push myself.Now,i do just based on myself then only i get this result,What my feeling for those who apply for their scholarship?seem like envy,jealous but,that was not me le,i have been changing to another guy,when i choose to be the man that i gonna be,i do be determined...

     Give me sometimes,5 years..i gonna change eveything that i desire for...

     NO REGRET FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment