Thursday, March 11, 2010

before It...HAPPY RESULT DAY!!!

     No one will be mad like me facing the monitor keep on typing and typing...just few of hours,the result shall be known..What's everybody's feeling?scare?frightened?fear?Why should they frightened for it?They know,not me..

     For me,in my opinion,whenever the result is,nothing will change your whole life,your life do relate with knowledges,but no the KBSM,KBKK's type of knowlegdes,it's the knowledge that relate with your life,I do know that i love and appreciate my life,i was a top student since young,I got 7A for myself,but so what?

     PMR,6A for me is under my prediction,haha..no ones know...Then, i start to change myself into an enjoy mode,This mode helps me to know that there's other thing in our life beside those exams,i start to care about family,friends,do spend and utilize my time on another way.

     I start to think something out of academic,my future,my future life...Until today,i can even do to comfort those of my friends that care about academic.They scared,WHY?why I don't have such of feeling,is that extremely extraordinary?I insist it..
  
    In my mind,i always the 1 that are special,different,but seem like no ones do really know what m i pondering..no one,just me who fully know my mind..

    When almost anyone chat with about my result,their first impression is i shall be good,and even better than them..actually or as a matter of fact,i m not really the Koi than with flying colours anymore,i have been changing since i know there's other thing which is more meaningful than academic during scondary school,BOOKWORM had not been suiting me anymore..

     Well,in all of your minds,if i m good,then thanks for your praises,if i m not,then i shall be work harder and even harder for myself,everyone who cares for SPM,be prepared...I always be prepared when i get it because i m ready!Mayb i m not a scanner,copier,photostat machine,but pls do remember my mind always in the active mode...

    Please don't look down on me based on what i will get for SPM,for me,my status for my result always in satisfied mode..Everyone please do remember 1 phrase,What u have done u can't change,what u can change is what u r going to do ....GAMBATE~

No comments:

Post a Comment