Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Future....

     The time when SPM's result shall be received less than 1 week.Every1 almost concern,worry,nervous,frightened,lot's of those  Negative Attitude..But not me,not for Top Education's  student.The reason is we are different,extraordinary not similar to them who really care result.Do we stated as don't care our result?No,we aren't..We just know  something,see something,observe something,that almost every1 know too...But we do wanna change our fate,future,into ours,but not controlled by those
,erm,it shall be SILLY education!!!

     For me,we are always different,i feel lucky too because i do knew and do want to change for eveything into my mode.The mode i can control the most toward my successful life.NO 1 CAN STOP SO DO YOU.My career become obviously when i decide what i shall do for my future....

last phrase:i want to change everything right now!!!No regret...as i m the key holder of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment